A family-run care home.
- Specialised Services in Dementia Care
- Dog Friendly Home
- New On-Site Hairdressers
- Daily Activities for Residents
- Rated 'Good' in our latest CQC Report.
Rated 'Good' with CQC
- Beechwood Gardens is pleased to have retained a 'Good' rating in our most recent CQC inspection. Our goal is to achieve an 'Outstanding' rating.
Our Hairdressers is now open!
- We're proud to announce the opening of our brand new on-site hairdressers.
- Our Residents have been enjoying the new salon.
Consider leaving us a review today!
- Have you enjoyed your visit at Beechwood Gardens?
We strive to enrich the lives of our residents.
We believe in fostering a warm and welcoming community that promotes social interaction and engagement with loved ones, family pets, and our dedicated staff. Our goal is to enhance the quality of life for those living with dementia, and to offer peace of mind and support to their families and carers.
Why choose us?
A higher standard of quality
24/7 Around the clock care
28 Years of Experience
Located in Coventry
- Ever since my mother-in-law was admitted she has been treated with love and respect by an incredibly caring staff of whom l cannot speak too highly. Management is empathetic and extremely efficient. My mother-in-law simply could not be in better hands.
- My Mum entered the carehome during the first lockdown. Since then she has been well cared for. During the lockdown, the home did everything to help our family have contact with Mum who suffers from dementia. The care staff do a wonderful job in sometimes difficult scenarios which I have witnessed when visiting. They always show such kindness to the residents. There are activities for the residents and hairdressing. I know if I speak to any staff they listen to me. They always keep me informed about mum and her health if needed.
- Whenever I visit my mother at Beechwood Gardens I am heartened by the attention and consideration given to the residents by the care staff. My mother suffers from dementia and in her more lucid phases, she often says “they” are all nice people”, smiling at them as they pass her chair. I always feel that my mother is in a safe environment.It’s good to see that the home has been redecorated during the past year and it seems generally brighter.It’s reassuring that the adherence to having visitors submit to a lateral flow test before entering the premises has continued throughout the pandemic.★★★★★ - A . B.